Specialist European Holiday Home Insurance Brokers
Insurance for your Holiday Property in Europe
UK Holiday Home Insurance
Commercial Business Insurance
> Retail
> Office
> Surgery
> Trades & Contractors
> Restaurants, Bars & Pubs
> Professionals
> Directors & Officers
> Hair & Beauty
Fleet Vehicle Insurance
Private Home Insurance
Personal Motor Insurance
Travel Insurance
Taxi/Taxi Fleet Insurance
About Us | Resources | Terms & Conditions | Partner Links | Treating Customers Fairly | Contact Us | Email Us
When looking for european holiday home insurance you need to focus not only on the bottom line premium but the cover that the premium actually offers.

By dealing with a UK broker for your overseas holiday home you will be getting a policy written in English, governed by English law and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). And of course, should you need to make a claim, it will be dealt with by using a UK based 24 hour help line.

We can offer cheap holiday home insurance for properties in Austria, Belgium, Canary Islands, Cyprus, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Holland, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Malta, Portugal, Spain and Sweden.

Our Overseas Holiday Home Insurance policies are sourced from some of the market leading insurers all at competitive premiums.

Specialist buildings and contents insurance for second homes in Europe
Get a quote for European Holiday Home InsuranceGet a quote for European Holiday Home Insurance
Please note our service includes arranging your insurance cover with insurers and helping you with any ongoing changes you have to make.
UK Landlord Insurance
To get a quote, please complete a short form by clicking on an image or
the button below.  We will get back to you with a price within 2 hours.
We can also cover:
Bulgaria & Croatia Property Insurance
Landslip/land heave
Or, to get a telephone quote from our experienced staff (no call centres) please call Devon Direct during office hours on

01803 698 456 Quoting discount code DD26
> Teachers & Tutors
Ask us to give you a call back regarding your European Holiday Property Insurance coverAsk us to give you a call back regarding your European Holiday Property Insurance cover
If you would like us to contact you, please click below
Nanny Insurance
European Property Insurance Cover
European Property Insurance Policies
Insurance for Holiday Property in Europe