Specialist UK Holiday Home Insurance Brokers
UK Holiday Home Insurance Cover
Bulgaria & Croatia Property Insurance
European Holiday Home Insurance
Commercial Business Insurance
> Retail
> Office
> Surgery
> Trades & Contractors
> Restaurants, Bars & Pubs
> Professionals
> Directors & Officers
> Hair & Beauty
Fleet Vehicle Insurance
Private Home Insurance
Personal Motor Insurance
Travel Insurance
Taxi/Taxi Fleet Insurance
About Us | Resources | Terms & Conditions | Partner Links | Treating Customers Fairly | Contact Us | Email Us
Finding the right policy for a second home in the UK can be a frustrating business. 
Whether your holiday home is just used by family and friends, or whether it is let on a
commercial basis, we can meet your requirements.

With the risks of owning a UK holiday home considerably greater than those involved
with your main residence, there is an absolute need for a low cost, comprehensive UK
holiday home insurance policy written in plain English that is guaranteed to cover most
Our policies are tailor-made to meet your requirements.  We can offer you a policy for
buildings and/or contents, provide cover for accidental damage and cover for
outbuildings, pools, summer houses etc.
Specialist buildings and contents insurance for holiday homes in the UK
To get a telephone quote from our experienced staff (no call centres) please call Devon
Direct during office hours on

01803 698 456 Quoting discount code DD26

Or to request a quote online, please complete the short form by clicking the button
below or images above.  We will get back to you with a price within 2 hours.
Get a quote for UK Holiday Home InsuranceGet a quote for UK Holiday Home Insurance
Please note our service includes arranging your insurance cover with insurers and helping you with any ongoing changes you have to make.
We can cover risks of:
Landslip/land heave
We can also provide cover for:
Accidents to domestic staff
Loss of rental income
Accidental damage to buildings or contents
Damage to outbuildings, summerhouses, pools, etc.
UK Landlord Insurance
> Teachers & Tutors
Ask us to give you a call back regarding your UK Holiday Property InsuranceAsk us to give you a call back regarding your UK Holiday Property Insurance
If you would like us to contact you, please click below
Nanny Insurance
Insurance for UK Holiday Homes
UK Holiday Property Insurance Cover
Second Home Property Insurance
Insurance for Thatched Properties